A 5-day intensive course designed to provide comprehensive skills development in human pluripotent stem cells (hPSCs) maintenance in culture within a simulated GMP environment according to industry-focused best practices.
This hPSC Biomanufacturing Bootcamp is divided into five modules, each focusing on a critical aspect of hPSC culture:
- Introduction to hPSCs: including their discovery and potential applications.
- Thawing and seeding of hPSCs: including techniques for counting and aliquoting cells (maximizing cell viability and minimizing contamination)
- Feeding and observations: including preparation of culture media, routine monitoring of cell growth, and troubleshooting common issues
- Passaging: including techniques for expansion and subculturing (cell line stability and avoiding genetic drift)
- Harvest and cryopreservation: including techniques for dissociating cells, freezing and storing cells, and strategies for maintaining cell line integrity over time.
By the end of this course, participants will have gained a solid understanding and demonstrated practical skills necessary for successful culture and maintenance of hPSCs in a GMP environment.
Focused on job readiness:
- Co-created with key opinion leaders from industry & academia
- Scenario-based training for competency development /certification